The Club Penguin Rewritten Archives is a community project that anybody can contribute to. This guide will teach you how to archive a .SWF file and upload it to the site.
Let's start with archiving the book "Rockhopper and the Stowaway".
- Log into Club Penguin Rewritten and go to the Book Room.
- Open Inspect Element, and go to the "Network" tab.
- Click on "Rockhopper and the Stowaway".
- You should see a file called "stowaway.swf". If you open it, you should be able to read the book and flip through the pages.
- Go to the Internet Archives, then paste the link to the .SWF in the text box labeled "Save Page Now" on the bottom-right.
- You should end up with something like this: "http://web.archive.org/web/20180217033741/https://play.cprewritten.net/media/v2/content/local/en/books/stowaway.swf".
- Put "id_" before the "/https://" to get rid of the white space at the top. That will give you this: "http://web.archive.org/web/20180217033741id_/https://play.cprewritten.net/media/v2/content/local/en/books/stowaway.swf"
- Copy the link. Now the SWF can be used on the site. In a table, it would look like this:
If you are confused about anything, please leave your question on the wall of a Wiki Admin or ask on our Discord server.